Friday, April 15, 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas: Pink & Lilac / Skittles







Pink and lilac are this week's challenge colors and my personal pattern prompt is skittles.





Since skittles just means polishing every nail differently, I went with a simple sponged gradient, turning the sponge 90° for each nail. The lilac polish is Kiko Mirror Lacquer 621 (Violet), the pink is L'Oréal Chrome Shine 347 (I guess this one is older than some of my readers, I bought it in the last Millenium... But it still works, as you can see). As usual, one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top gave some extra shine.













6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Nati! I think I finally have a second nail art technique (next to stamping) I'm getting good at :-)

      Delete
    2. so pretty I've not seen chrome polish from L'Oreal before. Do they still sell them? Xx

      Delete
    3. As far as I know they only sold them for a couple of months, back in the '90s. I've never seen them since...

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...