Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Lacke in Farbe und bunt - bordeaux






Lacke in Farbe und bunt is a weekly nail polish challenge by Lenas Sofa and Das Jahreszeitenhaus. Each week they have a new color scheme, and this week's color is bordeaux/burgundy.





My base color is Pahlish The Virgin Queen, a deep burgundy holo with golden flakies in it (the flakies didn't really show on my nails). The holo effect is really strong, so in direct light the polish looks more purple than burgundy, due to the blue holo. I used two medium coats for opacity.





On top of The Virgin Queen, I stamped some snowflakes using B. loves Plates B.05 Let It Snow and Barry M. Gold Foil. One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top finished this mani.












Pahlish polishes are available on Bigcartel and at Overall Beauty.

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...