Friday, January 20, 2017

26 Great Nail Art Ideas: Red & Pink




 


It's time for the next 26 Great Nail Art Ideas mani, this week with the theme red & pink.





I started with three coats of Colors by Llarowe Billie Jean, a deep ruby red shimmer, that looks like it's glowing from the inside.





On top of Billie Jean I stamped some roses using L'Oréal Chrome Shine 349, a pale pink metallic, and ÜberChic Beauty plate 1-02. One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top protected the stamping and gave the mani some extra shine.














12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Sara! I completey forgot that I own this one, can you imagine? ;-)

      Delete
  2. Just beautiful! I love the depth the glittery red polish gives to the roses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rachelle! This red really is something special :-)

      Delete
  3. That looks soooooooooo lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow this mani is amazing & that base is gorgeous moody! Love it ❤️
    Vicky x
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vicky! I have to wear the red one more often :-)

      Delete
  5. Fabulous 😍 that cbl though 🙈 soo pretty xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...