Monday, October 23, 2017

26 Great Nail Art Ideas: Friday the 13th





 


Friday the 13th? Yes, I know that was ten days ago. But I only learned that there will be another round of 26 Great Nail Art Ideas when I was on my way to the airport to spend a week in lovely Budapest, so I couldn't prepare a mani in time. But better late than never, right?





I went for a very simple design for the first prompt of the second round. Black nails and two accents, a black cat and a green clover. Wait, a clover for luck?! Let me explain you why: I strongly believe that there is a certain amount of luck every day for the whole planet. And if some people are convinced they are less lucky on a friday the 13th, then others must be more lucky than usual, mathematically speaking. And I want to believe that I belong to the second group. So here's my "good luck friday"-mani, with clovers and a black cat for luck (I love all furry animals, so I just can't see a cat as a symbol for bad luck, no matter what color). I used MoYou London Black Knight, White Knight and Ever Green plus Bundle Monster plates BM-H05 and H08 (plus my usual coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top).

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...