Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Marble Water Decals






Today I want to show you some lovely water decals I bought from Born Pretty Store.





The water decals come in a huge sheet with 12 different patterns, so you can get a least a dozen manis out of this sheet, and it costs less than 2$! It's this item here, and I used the middle pattern in the second row from the left. If you want to order from Born Pretty Store, don't forget my discount code you'll find in the right side bar ;-)

For my pinkie, index and thumb, I used two coats of Essence Under Water Love (Aquatix LE), a deep teal textured polish with green shimmer. I didn't use any topcoat over this one, to keep the textured finish, but of course I added one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top over the decals.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...