Friday, October 20, 2017

Nail Crazies Unite: Vampy Matte




 


Vampy matte is the theme for the last Nail Crazies Unite week (I sure hope there will be another round...).





Vampy means dark colors for me, red or purple. In my untrieds I found this Pahlish Mystery Polish, a deep, almost black purple-leaning red that reminds me of ripe black cherries. It has some copper and purple flakie shimmer in it. I used three coats for opacity.








To match the beautiful fall trees, I added some golden leaves using Barry M. Gold Foil and B. loves plates B.04 leaves of happiness plate. After one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top I added one coat of Picure Polish G'Day Matte for the matte finish.













Pahlish polishes are available on Bigcartel and at Overall Beauty.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...