Friday, January 19, 2018

26 Great Nail Art Ideas: Embellished / 3D








Embellished or 3D ist this week's challenge theme.





While I really admire some 3D manis (do you know piggiluv.com ? She's a real goddess, not only with 3D manis but also with free hand paintings. Her nails are art.), I don't think I could do something that would be recognizable as, well whatever... So I chose the easier version, embellishments.

My base polish is Pahlish Dark Chocolate Cherries, a dark red jelly with flakie shimmer. I used two coats for opacity.

For the stamping I used Barry M. Gold Foil and MoYou London Holy Shapes Collection plate 15. The square studs are from Born Pretty Store. Of course, I added one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.
















Dark Chocolate Cherries is no longer produced, but other Pahlish polishes are available on Bigcartel and at Overall Beauty.




2 comments:

  1. I love it! This manicure is so Elegant Andrea!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I completely forgot to answer your comment, sorry! Thank you Nati, I'm glad you like it!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...