Friday, March 9, 2018

Nail Crazies Unite: Rainbow Water Marble







This week's challenge theme is rainbow water marble. I was somewhat scared of this theme, because water marbelling is a technique I just can't do right. I tried a couple of times now, but I just suck at it. Well, here we go (I cheated a little and picked up the water marble with a stamper to transfer it on the nails. Didn't work much better this way...).





I used very sheer polishes over a white base (two coats of Essence Wild White Ways), Essie Silk Watercolor in Blush Stroke, Muse Myself, Point Of Blue and No Shrinking Violet,OPI Landscape Artist and Essence Ice Cream Party), three colors on each nail. Of course, I added one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.














2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the textures you created. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa! At least one person likes my result ;-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...